Last updated on February 25, 2014 | by Aet Suvari0
eHarmony Cost – Prices for 2011
Update: check our newer post eHarmony prices 2013 for up to date subscription costs.
It’s been a few months since we last checked the prices of eHarmony so we’ve signed up again to find out the latest cost of membership plans and here they are…
Why bother paying for membership?
It’s a good question as you can sign up and browse eHarmony profiles for free but the biggest reason to upgrade is you get to see photos! Yep, it’s seriously frustrating using the site without being a full member while your left guessing if the potential profile you like is someone you might find attractive or not. Here’s the full list of member benefits below:
- View potential matches photos
- Request photos from your potential matches
- Find out who’s been looking at your profile
- Send & receive guided communication requests
- Send & receive eHarmony mail requests
- Exchange must/have and can’t stand profile info
The eHarmony Sign Up Process
It’s not the quickest dating site sign up we’ve tested but it’s actually quite eye opening to see what things you find important in a match and what traits you have yourself. The temptation is to make yourself look better than you actually are (don’t we all in the initial stages of dating) but it’s best to be as honest as you can handle as if you end up meeting someone they’ll find out soon enough what you’re really like.
eHarmony Discount Codes & Vouchers
We couldn’t find any current eHarmony promotion codes to save on subscription costs but keep your peeled on our Online Dating Blog for news of any upcoming offers, free weekends and vouchers.
Summary of eHarmony Subscription Costs for 2011:
- 1 month: £44.95
- 3 months: £59.85 (equivalent to £29.95 a month)
- 6 months: £89.70 (equivalent to £14.95 a month)
- 12 months: £119.40 (equivalent to £9.95 a month)
Read our complete eHarmony Review