Last updated on February 13, 2014 | by Aet Suvari0
eHarmony price 2012 – UK subscription prices
Update: see our newer article eHarmony prices 2013
- 12 months special offer: £8.95 /month – £107.40 total 64% off
- 1 month: £44.95
- 3 months: £19.95 /month – £59.85 total 56% off
- 6 months: £14.95 /month – £89.70 total 67% off
- 12 months: £9.95 /month – £119.40 total 78% off
The 1, 3 and 6 month options are paid in one installment but the 12 month subscription offer can be spread out into 3 payments of £39.80. Full details below:
Benefits of paying for an eHarmony subscription
The top reason for upgrading your free membership has to be the ability to see member’s photos. Call us shallow but we like to see who we’re talking too! Here’s some more reasons you might want to take the leap to fully paid up subscriber:
- View photos of recommended matches
- Ability to request photos from matches
- See who’s been checking out your profile
- Send and receive communication requests
- Send and receive eHarmony mail requests
- See must/have and can’t stand profile prefernces
eHarmony or Match.com?
eHarmony is very different to Match.com in that the entire system is based on eHarmony selecting matches for you based on an extensive personality profile rather than leaving you to do all the searching yourself. If that sounds like your kind of thing then you should feel right at home at eHarmony, if you’d rather do all the searching yourself then you’ll probably enjoy Match.com much more. Check out our Match.com v eHarmony post to get an in depth look at the differences.
eHarmony Promotion Codes
Unfortunately there’s no eHarmony codes going around just now as they tend to appear for a short time only once or twice a year at most. Bookmark our Online Dating Blog to stay informed of eHarmony vouchers, free weekends or special offers throughout 2012.
Read our extensive eHarmony Review for an in-depth guide to the site